Thursday, December 4, 2008

yeehah!! my first post!!

all the efforts pulled out in building up this blog, which just to edit the layout in return made me sweat my armpits. arrghh. it never happened before especially while confronting a blorg. arghh i never knew that to wait for 3 months can be soo grueling in the sense that i got so afraid even to sleep alone. I got a plan. InsyaAllah it'll be effective next year on february. Applied for a part time position and went for the interview and still waiting for a comfirmation call. agghhhh seramzz. sorry i just like to bid to all coz this blog will be filled with crappy posts. I really need to kill the time. killing is like soo scary laa soo ok la i wanna pass by the time. what the hell am i writing. ok this blorg will be likely like a story book of a small kids coz i'll blorg things on happenings around me. nothing much laa. I got a very bestest which i cant contact. arrghh. a 33 year old friend heading to Lahore. 2 ladies that wtv i'll elaborate later and hairy friend and post grad frens and frens and acquaintance and ...................................... i need to apply rexona on now.

0 pujaans: