Friday, December 5, 2008

I cant really sleep much

Alhamdulillah with the demand of The Pujaans from friends around me. establishment of this blog is for u guys, which are highly considered as friends dun u go around toying about me forgetting my friends coz its not gonna be one. as free as i am, i will update the drama once daily and other posts come along, which means alot of posts coz i talk alot and i say alot and i eat alot yet i cant really sleep that alot. Here's the story. ahahahah my story coz its my blorg ahahahahha its mine ahahahah. yeah mine.

The usaha that i made to help my sleep craving which never really exist and i do sleep like normal and yet i wanna sleep like in the evening due to having the enviousity (the word is soo wrong) that my bro can simply sleep within any condition faced at any moment in his life.

Everyday after school its effortless for him, to be able to sleep, not like a nap tau, he sleep more like a sleeper.a ahahahahhaha. he just lie down on the mattress and within seconds, he starts to snore. i was like.......... maaan how did he? i tried to sleep and yet sooo hard cannot sleep so easily

even at night pun rather hard, on usual basis i'll be in concious and imagining about my future like will i grow 6cm taller or what should i eat for the nex morning to enable me to sleep. 1 hour to make myself fall asleep. lately once my sleep is interrupted, thats it, sleepless night for the night.

such crazy cases like my friend tia who is sooo deceptively concious while sleeping during lectures even sitting at the front row, she never get caught. i was like wow she can sleep while sitting upright... weirdnye. once she felt asleep during kawad. Ya Allah dats sooo well blessed. and madame merah told me she felt asleep when she drove her ride to KL. and did crashed the divider. ahahhahaha but HOW DID PEOPLE SIMPLY FALL ASLEEP?

another weird side of me is that if i'm just tooo sleeepy, i cant sleep. bcoz i'm too sleepy. freakin bizzare fact that is but its sooo true.

I think i just need to be more grateful in life coz compared to people around me, i'm sooo energetic like having a reservoir of adrenaline in my body or something that keep be driving nuts. not la soo crazy but more of like hyperactive. thats why i choose to blorg, to spend the multiplication of energy on something beneficial. aahahhahahaahah

i cant really sleep tonight coz i just slept. hypocrite!!! i say i cannot sleep ahahahahahha

p/s: if anyone own a recipe or two on how to make people simply sleep, share it soo. no chemical involved coz i'm sooo sceptical on it. muahahahahahahah seee i will always end up the line with a laugh. ahahahha. ahahahahha. cant help it ahahahahahah. muke ketat losers ahahahahahha

2 pujaans:

Anonymous said...

do some heavy exercise b4 sleep.mke sure ko pnat thp max then u'll fall asleep easily.
ngehehe
or ur not.sbb ko ad bnyk tenaga
idk????

Romie Pujaan said...

think tats a remedy i nid
no no
kalau aku work out lagi energetic
its like generatin more energy
at least u made the effort to help
kau ade blorg!!