Friday, December 5, 2008

why me self talk soo much?

thats the reality folks, u cant undo what has been done ahahahhahah. i talk. and ja'dore talking. from those who require the dose of sanity, i love and enjoy talking on all lively things i life, yes bcoz i'm still breathing and living as a human. i'm not like some ass simply use the previlege of talking to propose bad judgements on others. for those close to me, i do deliver some harsh comments, only referring to those asses yg make me wanna go like soo mad. thats sounds like sooo scary sooo lets recall the history of talking. more like chatting, not really gossiping, more of producing sounds using the utmost talented creation of the almighty, which is my mouth.

i started 2 express myself vocally since i dunno, i also dunno but clear evidence that i can still recall when i was 7, in the school bus, goin to school la kan. ok. enuff of crappy second person personification. got this lady, she's 3 year senior than me and she really finds my words entertaining. nice... to finally have someone to like talk all day long. i spent the whole year while on the bus chatting to her, no matter mase pegi sekolah or mase balek. she is well blessed, she's now pursuin medical studies in uitm. hebat rite. all thanx to me. ahahahahahah people who listen to my words do eventually own something in return. Alhamdulillah.

errrmmmm lets see. ahah. when i was 17 yuhoooo its like the return of the voice ahahahah after 10 years, its not like i dun talk during the years ok. i worked as promoter in jusco supermarket and its soooooooooo leg straining, is my language rite? its my blorg by the way who else do i care other than my mama? jump back into the cerita, definitely i will nt gonna promote the product 9 hours straight kan soo i opt to mingle around with the ah soh and makcik2 working together with me. its a gud investment though to talk coz in return i was blessed with my number 1 guilty pleasure. aghahahhaha sound sooo desperate but its FOOOOOOOOD!!!

by talking to them i kno that there's a fudcourt for staff and the food is sooooooooo cheaapppp
just imagine 3 ringget you can like refill ur belly for the rest of the day, i ate at tea time sooo dinner do come soooo i still eat more but its reallyy fulfilling. and yet i still get free sample from them also ahahahahhahah yet more freee foooooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oklah its almost maghrib and to let the crowd that truly adores me to know me a little much deeper ahahahhahahah i kno you love me ahahahahhahahahahahah

FEED ME FOOOOOOD!!!!!!!! IF ITS FREE I'LL BE SOOO GRATEFUL OUR FRIENDSHIP WILL LAST A LIFETIME AHAHAHAHHAHAH

I do wanna shout, i can hear my makcik frying something from the kitchen, yeahhh more foood.

p/s: got this person promise to belanja me satay, rite??? i hope you read this post or else tau la

anticipate for tonite's premiere of drama The Pujaans

0 pujaans: