Thursday, December 4, 2008

Me just dont undastand why people cant go out with I

The title says it all. Truly rub me the wrong way to have plans cancelled on the very last minute. in this case, overprotecting parents. arrghhh. frank, near 70 percent of my pals cant be let out of their homes by the reason of parents restriction. Ya Allah to let the whole world know, i'm 18 and do rest of my pals. some are 30 plus. soorry madame rouge. ahahahahah.

It may be my fault for not to empathise to those that are soo preciously overprotected. I started to live alone at home since i was 4. yeah thats true. the real deal starts when i was 5. i was just soo reluctant to go to kindergarten. ahahahahahhah. and i learnt to read half way thru standard one. meaning i failed almost all the papers when i was a kid. even bahasa melayu ahahahah

The biggest breakthru when i was 10, went alone to sunway pyramid and got back home soaking wet coz i went on wrong buses and walked like 10 km to get home. aahahah soo blur la at that time. but its a healthy ordeal i supposed, coz at that young age i learnt on how to protect myself, brought along knifes and marbles ( so stupid wanna play congkak kot ) just incase i might be raped. ahahahahhaha

A friend living near my auncless' ( auntie's + uncle's ), her curfew is at ..... 5 pm. arghh not to blame her but arrghhh soo frustratin for a meetup to finish soo early. psycho freak. arrhhhhh
pity another friend. living in KK ( kg kelanang ) in Banting, furthest that he can go is klang which is like the whackiest piece of land to ever populated by crows and humans. and out of nowhere even klang also he cannot go. spending 1 month semester break in KG ( kampung) ? kesian

So parents or whatever you are, let the freedom be in the hands of those in need. my mama loves me and she let me out soo LET YOUR KIDS OUT. AND I REALLY WANNA SHOUT.

2 pujaans:

ouh sara said...

weh..
ak trsa doe..:(
hurmm..
tats not ma wants to not goin anywhre la..
its all about me under parental control was like fucking shit:(
hope u _stand la madan..
really excited when we'd plan to meet sumwhre but wat can i do..:(
only 1 chnce dat we had goin out together even just a short while but tat was bring me a happiness n smile whole day:D

shu said...

haha. serious sangat kelakaq. love it!