Thursday, December 3, 2009

Romie did LIMA 2009


Oh great how more retarded I can be.

.........................................................................................................................................................................


Cutting the crap, it’s the only event that will make langkawi, a sleepy island into traffic jam place. And since I love the happeningness, I come to join and see the event myself. I never knew this event has been around for almost a decade. Dahsyat.

Since everyone in my college like dying to go there, they ended up paying rm50 for the entrance pass. Yeah yeah I’m cheapskate but at least im clever. Why u need to spend on a dime if you can get it for free. Just imagine you have to pay money, I got it free of charge ahahahahahah feels like anak raja la pulak.




And how did I do it, by wearing some other person’s pass ahahahahhaha. I’m not the one with that crazy idea ok, ‘someone’ got it for me. I have to blank out the name of the owner of the pass. It was done by Microsoft paint. Saye tak bawak magic pen pun ahahaha

Talking about the exhibition, other than its free, for me ahahaha its educational for those who, looking for knowledge lah. Take it this way, though its full of aircrafts that you hardly see in front of your face everyday, the indoor exhibition is, highly corporate. Unless you wear suits and got suitcase. It should be adapted to all walks of life, like there should be fun stuff to do about aviation like activities and even pakcik & atok2 pun nak main simulator gak kan aahahhahahaha

Talking about the airshow, sadly, no formation show available, only those by the jet pejuang. Freaking noisy but love it. And if you pay to watch the show alone, buat sakit tengkuk je ahahahhaha. Since I know a place with bestest view.

Jom jalan2 tengok kapal terbang. Got flight stewardess somemore hehe


Ok we have the blue carpet wtf




Suddenly after tired berjalan, “ Ya Allah, canteknye ceiling”




And I encountered this. I was thinking to myself, kalaulah designer tuh pandai, boleh dia buat jadi bot nelayan, sebab ade cavity at the front. senang nak tangkap ikan kembong




Wahhh, hotel’s kiosk. Food but fuckin expensive. After balek hostel only then my roommate told me they give away free food after exhibition closes. Damn stupid me!!




“ kojah kau tau tak nyot nyet nyot nyet….” Out of nowhere I saw this lovely chair with colourful cushions.



Bukan setakat kapal terbang and kapal selam, kapal layar buat dr kayu chengal pun adaaa. Worth it, really finely done. Siap ade price tag, confirm persatuan pengguna pulau pinang suke




I’ve been eyeing for this!!! I found YOU!!




Sebelum tu adek2, you need to play the write-a-comment-get-free-sweets game




Ohh yes! My first ever freebie!! I succeeded! * clap clap clap*




Followed by a bag of goodies ( brochures sebenarnye ) few seconds after. How lucky me!





“I’m so gay” kata patung itu




Yo wassup2




Women have come a long way in aviation. That lady at centre bottom rocks as she’s the first female to perform at lima in fighter jet. I think soo. Do you actually know there is position as peramugari in airforce??? Not fictional I read it in the brochure ok


In the middle of nowhere….. jabatan perikanan???????





This is like the coolest thing to get. good If you always fight with ur partner or having an angry wife. Campak la dlm tasik chini pun x rosak ahahah.


This is by far the best booth. By imigeresen Malaysia. See those passports. Its like since zaman british to baby boomers to generation y punye sumer ade. And the officer mending the booth gyler cool and informative. Never knew passport can holds soo much stories. Terharu, nak menangis!! ahahhaha





This one like very old since before merdeka tak silap. Just imagine how nice the quality. I think the passport holder mmg dah target nak passport dia dipamerkan kot. Gyler glamour I like ahahaha.




Ohh shit no wonder la I always got nightmares now ahhahahahaha.


Last time the photos are like sooo nice la. U can pose like this and like that for your passport. Like this nyonya, real photo mmg cantek kot.





My future fleet insyaAllah. Diamond 42. the booth attended by unfrenly people. Can’t you see how I exhibit huge interest in my face while I was standing in front of this model, which is at your booth???? Bukan nak dtg borak pun. Blah la bitches ahhahhha



And insyaallah with full hope my dream future airline!!!!




I told you at the beginning ade peramugari. I dunno wats their function for the exhibition. Maybe when I came the booth dah the tutup kot. They brought home lots of free goodies too ahahaha. dorang dpt notebook dan macam2 lagi




This particular aircraft really attracts me. See the small wing at the front? Its called canard and the propeller is at the back of the wing. Sexy!!

Interior? Boleh tahan, but tak muat la fat fella like me






The exhibition at the tarmac!!! Gyler lapang penat kaki berjalan. One common thing about aviators is that if they see airplanes in front of them, their heartbeat go dup dap dup dap macam tengah tengok shakira berjoget hips don’t lie ahaha



How on earth did they stack up 4 speakers together??? Patut la sampai kat hostel pun bley dgr announcement by the mc. Mlm2 karaoke lagu frank Sinatra. Xde kejadah. why the tulisan in blue colour pulak nih??




Bombardier Challenger!!!! If you wanna marry me, I mintak ni je sebijik serba satu ahaha




This baby is used utk memadam kebakaran. It can go to the sea and ambik ayaq pastuh simbahkan kat lokasi pembakaran. Lenguh pilot tu nak ulang alik amik air.




Fighter jet backside. Ahahahha parental guidance please




Mad pilot infront of a sleeping heli




Nice la this football. Didn’t manage to enter. Rugi je. Takpe2 i entered pass masuk free. ( while typing this suddenly2 singapore fighter jet lalu atas bangun. tekejot for awhile ahaha )




pilots need adequate amount of sleep. Planes too!!




Ehh ehhh mat salleh la. Jom jadi jakun.




Ok from italy rupenya




Ended up the trip with a smiling face holding a bag of freebies.

Freebies + free entrance = priceless ahahahahah

Last but not least…………………………



Banyak nye bendera warna warni. Representing what?? Numbers of states in malaysia? Gyler banyak. Kain ela tajaan kamdar ahahahaha.






4 pujaans:

Aviation's Angel said...

so kewlll...arrghhh so jealous!! anyway..thanx for the blog..makes me feels like i was there..!! huhu

catz said...

hi romie,

i like this entry..
byk photo..
ko ni kelakor jugak ye rupanya..
oh..
so jeles ok..seumur idup aku belum pi LIMA..pernah pi langkawi few days before LIMA event..huhuhuhu..tapi lom pernah tgk lima...kesian ek..
aku tgk kat tibi je..
keep updating ur blog..

Ikr@m Sulaiman said...

nice post..but sadly i cant meet u there..keep updating ur blog bro.. all the best

mimi marsha said...

ouhh....
gotcha...
using somebodyelses's pass...
dat is so illegal loll..
i work with the organizer and u got caught dude!!
hahaha...