Friday, April 10, 2009

Requested: People that think they are just too good

NOTE

STARTING FROM NOW ON, WORDINGS IN THIS BLORG WILL BE IN FULL ENGLISH INSYAALLAH, SINCE I HAVE READERS FROM RUSSIAN FEDERATION & INDIA, WHOM TO BE LOST AND FOUND THEIR WAY, IN WHATEVA MANNER INTO MY BLORG (shit now my blorg is for the LOST ones). PLEASE ADAPT YOURSELF TO THE ADJUSTMENT, WHICH MYSELF FIND IT WEIRD. WAKAKA

surprisingly there r soo many words which are indescribable in english, from malay that is. thats why i'm soo grateful to be a malaysian, who speak malay, but somehow i cant do it anymore since people from all spreads of country is falling for my blorg. is this previous line soo true?? wakaka

AND ANOTHER NOTE

I'VE BEEN PLANNING TO SET A PLAN, WHICH I PLANNED MYSELF IN A WAY TO UPLIFT THE IMAGE OF THIS BLORG, OHH MY IT'S SOUNDED SOO FABOLOUS, ( focus now ), I PLANNED TO PROMOTE MY BLORG SINCE I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND ANY OTHER BLORGGER WHO BLORG THE WAY I DO. PERASAN (oopss malay word) WAHAHA

  1. I'VE PLANNED TO ALTER THE LAYOUT OF THIS BLORG
  2. I NEED MORE ASSES (respect the readers) OK, READERS TO REQUEST FOR TOPICS
  3. I GOT NO MORE PLANS. AHAHAHa


enough with this notes wtf. ok this topic was requested, yeah finally after soo many months of unrequested posts, pliz people pliz, request. no other livin, or dead blorgger is willing to blorg on your behalf. ok. now the service is free. once i become a superstar, it will be charged. which will happened in near future, InsyaAllah. wahahahha

back to the topic, it was requested by Madame Merah, whose such a vainpot at first, telling the whole world she's gonna blorg in french, which neva happen until this day. ahahhahaha.
class, i'll be blorggin on people who just think they'r soo good, they live life to show it all off and to make others down. it happened in my life. on daily basis. and it happened to me. wtf. but pity those asses, i am far from affected by the pain they try to inflict on me.


i'm not supposed to blorg on this since my aim on doin piloting is attached together to my goal to forever eliminate my sarcasm, but since people requested for it, i just need to be sarcastic, again.

my life here, in X place, wahaha soo secretive, is like a dream come true, since not many got the opportunity to do piloting training, but lotsa asses around me, just love to show it all off and to bring me down. i will appreciate even more if they provide a stage for me to sing in this training centre. wahahahaa

everytime i did something, there will be an opposite actions to be aimed back at me, mostly in a negative way. why why why?? everytime i achieved something, people will just wanna be sarcastic on me and say those faulty words. which i found it funny.

to all those who been trashed since DAY 1 in their life, heads up guys. YOU GOT THE LAST LAUGH. like for me, i was raised to be independent in a way that if a emotional crisis would strike, i'll defend myself from any massacre.

everytime they try to bring me down, deep in my heart, i will be saying to myself, what da hell are they doin, they behaved like bitches though they'r male, and to hate me for no reason?? funny. very funny.

i was build immuned to this sickness, alhamdulillah thank you Allah s.w.t. Soo try to bring me down. Coz i will not bring u down. I dont wanna put myself in the same bitch position like what u did to yourself. tq


NOTE

I'M FREAKIN OUT, NOT BECOZ I'M AFRAID THEY MIGHT READ THIS, WHICH I PREFER THEM TO DO SO, BUT I'M TURNIN MY BLORG INTO A MOTIVATIONAL BLORG !!! WTF. MULTITASKING RITE??? SARCASM & MOTIVATION RUNS AT THE SAME TIME IN WONGGA WONGGA BLORG.





2 pujaans:

Cik JuneD said...

hahahahahahhaha.... semalam bukak facebook remaja,, then c ur blog... btw ur blorg ok larr,,,but plez change the kaler... saket nyer tengok.... k,,gud lucx

ouh sara said...

uit..
gle berlagak doe ko!!
taw la ader outsides readers!!
huh-.-'