Friday, April 3, 2009

Female pilots are better

it's been awhile since my last post, really i'm gettin consistently malas on blorgging. ahhahaha but since my followers are gettin increasin in numba, wakaka, i nid to do something. before starting blorgin about this freaky topic, which may cause an isolation to myself for bein a cadet pilot, that i discovered the best way to sleep!!!

with sarung!!!

ahahahhahahaha all my life i've been ditchin this traditional garment, garment ke, or cloth or wateva but, it gave me like the ultimate freedom while sleepin. not like i'm running for the independence of the country or wtf ahahahhaha u kno, my small bro dun under ahahahha is no longer constricted to any constriction ahahahhahahaha, everynight on my bed, i see u, i feel u. yuck. highly recommended: where sarung without anythin inside ahahahahahahaha

ok class, its back to the topic: female pilots are better. hands down, 99% of the lady pilots are better than all the men ones. except 1% that cause me trouble dat day. wtv. everytime u'r in a rum, doin wtv, and then came a female cadet, u'll get intimidated. seriously. though i've been tellin myself, no no dun get myself into competition to be the best cadet, but to see a female cadet wearing uniform is like wow...... so intimidatin. i think they r the biggest threat in my piloting career. even the instructor really like kagum with the ladies.

u all, i wanna share some setory tau. whahahahahha. most of the cadets, not most la but alot, knows me without i actually know them. alhamdulillah i took it as a compliment, knowin i'll be Britney Spears malaysia one day, in terms of publicity ahahahhahahahaha, not forgettin some, which is alot that actually like hate me for no reason!!

ok for me is dat, if i got nothin to talk, i will just shut my ass up, i'm not arrogant, and they think i'm like sombong fuckery snobbish. hello desperate bitches, hav u ever come to me and chat?? dah la kecek kelate. ambik kau. astaghfirullahalazim.

cant wait for 14 or 13 april, for the nex batch to come, meaning no more junior!! yeahaha
no plans to be like show off bastard ok, its just dat if i no longer a junior, i can walk with poise and elegante wakakaka like a flight steward. nih nk jadi pilot ke penghidang makanan di awan biru.

ok set
i work as a pilot, walk like a steward, manoeuvre the a/c like a pilot, sell the inflight fud like a steward ahahahhahahahah.

p/s: i really wanna do the safety briefing in the plane like wat the stewards do, but most of them did with shitty face. one day i'll come out from the cockpit to perform the 'dance' ahahahahaha with my pilot uniform and 4 bars on my bahu awahahahhaha insyAllah.




with mama tercinta yehah

5 pujaans:

Ikmal Arif Azami said...

i really wanna do the safety briefing in the plane like wat the stewards do, but most of them did with shitty face. one day i'll come out from the cockpit to perform the 'dance' ahahahahaha with my pilot uniform and 4 bars on my bahu awahahahhaha insyAllah.

memang statement brani mati..
hahahha...
kalu ko dance kompem passanger nak nek flight yg ko bawak jer....

Unknown said...

dah jadi pilot nanti rajin rajin lah kasi aku tiket penerbangan percuma

Faisal Admar said...

whoa.

i want to be a pilot too.

its just... so cool! :D

murniizar said...

ahaha~derang org kl*t*? whoa...memang snol lah. ahaha

p/s: ingat~dah janji takmo jadi pilot belagak an? an? :P

murniizar said...

yuhuu,jgn dok bawak matahari sgt. kang maken itam. ahahah~ :O